Sender:Trausti Hraunfjord trausti.hraunfjord@...
Date/Time:2014-Jun-24 11:25:57
Subject:Re: Dizzying Panoramas Of Stars In Motion

PanoTools NG: Re: Dizzying Panoramas Of Stars In Motion Trausti Hraunfjord trausti.hraunfjord@... 2014-Jun-24 11:25:57
Seriously: Ask him, not me.  The results of his works speaks louder than
anything anyone in the panoramic world has ever managed to utter ... EVER
... when it comes to startrail panos. Personally I don't care if he used 1
second or 3 weeks to place a single control point... what he has done, is
exceptionally nice.