Sender:Trausti Hraunfjord trausti.hraunfjord@...
Date/Time:2014-Jun-24 14:00:19
Subject:Re: Dizzying Panoramas Of Stars In Motion

PanoTools NG: Re: Dizzying Panoramas Of Stars In Motion Trausti Hraunfjord trausti.hraunfjord@... 2014-Jun-24 14:00:19
Personally I have never attempted anything even remotely related to what
Vincent has done... but I would assume that a template in PTGui should
really be the easiest and best choice... but then again... a lot of bright
stars in the sky are moving between frames, so maybe that is the reason why
he can't use a template  that easily?

I am not encouraging silencing of the original question... I rather want to
see all questions asked and answered. I am simply not capable of providing
the needed answers ... therefore I suggested taking direct contact with the
creator of the content in question.