Sender:'Keith Martin' keith@...
Date/Time:2014-Jul-31 20:59:43
Subject:Re: Ultra-wide lens for full frame

PanoTools NG: Re: Ultra-wide lens for full frame 'Keith Martin' keith@... 2014-Jul-31 20:59:43
I'll third it. :)

I use my shaved 10.5mm most of the time because in crazy locations it's
so much faster shooting 3+N (tripod) or 4 (pole) than the 6+N+Z the 16mm
needs. But the Nikkor 16mm fisheye is a sweet lens and works *very* well
for panos, for me.

On 30 Jul 2014, at 16:47, mrjimbo2' #removed# [PanoToolsNG]
wrote:

> I'll second that vote on the 16mm ..
>
> jimbo

Posted by: "Keith Martin" <#removed#>