Sender:Briar Bentley briarbentley5@...
Date/Time:2014-Aug-30 07:45:19
Subject:Re: Kings Peak Summit Panorama

PanoTools NG: Re: Kings Peak Summit Panorama Briar Bentley briarbentley5@... 2014-Aug-30 07:45:19
Gosh that would have been quite a climb. Well done for doing the panorama
though you do still have some issues to overcome. One hilltop is clearly
wrong (unless it is a cloud I can't identify) Also, the whole horizon is
slightly out of level- going right round the pan it goes up and down more
than it should. If it's any help it took me a long time to get the same
thing right!! The latest edition of PTGui helps a lot here.