Sender:Rodolpho Pajuaba rpajuaba@...
Date/Time:2014-Oct-29 20:22:28
Subject:Re: Re: Mural on an arc

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Mural on an arc Rodolpho Pajuaba rpajuaba@... 2014-Oct-29 20:22:28
If you're equidistant from the panel, putting just one light source just
behind you will ensure that the light will also be equidistant, right? Now,
you have two choices (from my P.O.V., sorry for the pun): One, use a big
sphere as a light modifier, very high above the tripod, to avoid it to be
reflected on the panel; two, use a very small light source, even the bare
flash bulb, and then you won't need to rise it so much. The reflection, if
there will be one, will be very small, barely noticeable. And the distance
will be large enough to diminish the light fall from the top to the bottom,
and easily fixable in post.
Hope this helps,

Rodolpho Pajuaba
www.pajuaba.com.br/heterose