Sender:'Sacha Griffin' sachagriffin@...
Date/Time:2015-May-19 18:44:00
Subject:RE: Re: Any way to specify arbitrary pole positions?

PanoTools NG: RE: Re: Any way to specify arbitrary pole positions? 'Sacha Griffin' sachagriffin@... 2015-May-19 18:44:00
That sounds like just a numerical transform of the spherical image.

That?s what the function is called in PTGUI. I have no idea how to do this in Hugin.

To be fair, I don?t think many people here use hugin.

It?s free yes. But PTGUI is more intuitive and quickly pays for itself in time saved and features.

Best Regards,

Sacha Griffin

Southern Digital Solutions LLC  - Atlanta, Georgia

http://www.seeit360.com <http://www.seeit360.com/>

http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

IM: #removed#