Sender:Erik Krause erik.krause@...
Date/Time:2015-Aug-27 16:42:56
Subject:Re: 360 Video stitching software

PanoTools NG: Re: 360 Video stitching software Erik Krause erik.krause@... 2015-Aug-27 16:42:56
Am 27.08.2015 um 15:30 schrieb #removed# [PanoToolsNG]:

> According do their website they require PTGui to do the stitching. It
> seems that they sync and decode the videos but use PTGui to stitch
> them.

Really? I got the impression they use it for template creation and lens
calibration only. That would be little service for 1000?, since you can
script decoding video with ffmpeg yourself. For sync you would need a
video cutting solution, but there are professional yet free ones. Have a
look at daVinci Resolve, which also does a superb color grading. No
personal experience again...

Erik Krause