Sender:'Mark Fink' markdfink@...
Date/Time:2016-Apr-28 21:20:54
Subject:RE: Re: Convert GPS to HShift and VShift

PanoTools NG: RE: Re: Convert GPS to HShift and VShift 'Mark Fink' markdfink@... 2016-Apr-28 21:20:54
That's a good point about the precision of the GPS numbers. The hexacopter
is traveling at 8m/s, and the camera is firing every five seconds, so there
should be roughly 40 meters between each image.

So, pull the values from the images using exiftool, write them to perhaps a
comma separated value file, then open that in Excel? Once in Excel, I could
probably figure out a way to calculate the differences and convert them into
a format for PTGui. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll let
you know my progress in the next few days.

Mark

Mark Fink
www.NorthernLight.net
1-845-380-0068