Sender:'Mark Fink' markdfink@...
Date/Time:2016-Apr-29 18:46:01
Subject:RE: Re: Convert GPS to HShift and VShift

PanoTools NG: RE: Re: Convert GPS to HShift and VShift 'Mark Fink' markdfink@... 2016-Apr-29 18:46:01
When I throw all 551 images at PTGui, it isn't finding control points for
dozens of images. I think part of my problem may be not enough side overlap
between rows of images. I have plenty as the hexacopter moves forward, since
that doesn't require extra passes. Extra rows requires more back and forth
passes, which adds to flying time, and requires more battery changes. I will
be doing more aerial surveys this weekend and will add more rows for
increased side overlap. I'll see if that yields better results.

Apologies to those for whom this is becoming increasingly off topic...

Mark

Mark Fink
www.NorthernLight.net
1-845-380-0068