Sender:'Sacha Griffin' sachagriffin@...
Date/Time:2016-May-18 19:03:51
Subject:RE: Some coaching please re image overlap

PanoTools NG: RE: Some coaching please re image overlap 'Sacha Griffin' sachagriffin@... 2016-May-18 19:03:51
It may depend on how homogenous your light is. You could probably get away with less if it?s completely perfect. Photoshop would probably work wonders anyway on the transitions.

I?m not sure what?s the best stitching for flat images. Probably photoshop.

Best Regards,

Sacha Griffin

Southern Digital Solutions LLC  - Atlanta, Georgia

http://www.seeit360.com <http://www.seeit360.com/>

http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

IM: #removed#