Sender:'Jim Bechtel' mrjimbo2@...
Date/Time:2016-May-18 19:19:39
Subject:RE: Some coaching please re image overlap

PanoTools NG: RE: Some coaching please re image overlap 'Jim Bechtel' mrjimbo2@... 2016-May-18 19:19:39
Thanks Jim..

I realize that the content of the subject come into play here at times. So I need to be aware of that .. In this case buy rotating this concoction I?ll be preset up for another row.. If I am doing an image that I need more overlap on and I catch that I should be able to get it with a slight rise / fall adjustment in the 4x5.. My end goal is 4 rows and 4 columns.. which will shake out to an approximate 530 MP or so file.. I?ve been testing LR for stitching and am liking how that?s working..  as when assembled it?s still a raw so I can tweak the whole assembly then I can output as a PNG file.. so kinda slick..

jimbo