Sender:Sacha Griffin sachagriffin@...
Date/Time:2017-Oct-08 08:08:15
Subject:Re: Unstitching a panorama

PanoTools NG: Re: Unstitching a panorama Sacha Griffin sachagriffin@... 2017-Oct-08 08:08:15
Pretty straightforward.. with ptgui or hugin.. add the image as a 360
cylinder and export as rectalinear. Either of those two software can handle
it for you.

--

Best Regards,

Sacha Griffin

Southern Digital Solutions LLC  - Atlanta, Georgia

http://www.seeit360.com

http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

IM: #removed#