Sender:Guillaume Fulchiron
Date/Time:2002-Dec-08 22:58:15
Subject:Re: [proj-imim] Video Avatar in a panorama

proj-imim: Re: [proj-imim] Video Avatar in a panorama Guillaume Fulchiron 2002-Dec-08 22:58:15
Hi List, and Flemming,

Do you remember Peter Melocco panos of an animated train into station ?
It was made of Ptmovie and GSM sound. Very impressive work !
My kids loved it !

http://www.virtualtour.com.au/train/

I got red eyes reading the source code :-)

Regards,

        Guillaume

https://listserv.fh-furtwangen.de/cgi-bin/lwgate/cgi/lwgate-en.cgi/dbase...
j-imim/ddir=proj/PROJ-IMIM/