Sender:Tom
Date/Time:2004-May-12 23:15:51
Subject:RE: New tutorial - running the optimizer

PanoTools: RE: New tutorial - running the optimizer Tom 2004-May-12 23:15:51
John,

Thanks for the tutorial.. Just made two passes through and have no quibbles.
Although I've been using PTGui since its first incarnation, I still do too
much, sometimes fruitless, experimentation. Your tutorial nicely covers some
point/issues I still find hazy.  Thanks again.

TomF

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM