Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2004-Sep-09 00:41:30
Subject:Re: Flat Panoramas for Printing

PanoTools: Re: Flat Panoramas for Printing Erik Krause 2004-Sep-09 00:41:30
On 8 Sep 2004 at 17:18, #removed# wrote:

> Does anyone know of a tutorial or example of this idea.  I have a
> couple of pano's I would love to try to print this way.

I have a windows batch file that extracts 6 cube faces of one
equirectangular. You specify the input image and the desired pixel
size on the command line and the batch and PTStitcher does the rest.

Mail me if you want a copy...

best regards
--
Erik Krause