Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2004-Sep-13 23:43:48
Subject:Re: copyright violation?

PanoTools: Re: copyright violation? Erik Krause 2004-Sep-13 23:43:48
On 13 Sep 2004 at 13:05, yuval_levy wrote:

> A missing source code (PTstitcher/PToptimizer) is not enough to say
> that they are not subject to the GPL.

This isn't the point. The data is passed to them as a script. No
linking and no usage of header files.

I think we should stop the discussion here and wait until Helmut
Dersch clarifies the situation. From time to time he reads here
again. If someone is too impatient there are ways to contact him.

Best regards
--
Erik Krause
Contrast blending: http://www.erik-krause.de/blending