Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2004-Nov-11 00:11:57
Subject:Re: entrance pupil - nodal point

PanoTools: Re: entrance pupil - nodal point Dave 360texas.com 2004-Nov-11 00:11:57

All this sounds like double talk.  "it won't.. but it will".

Actually the Nikkor FC-E8 fisheye lens adapter has no moving parts..
the lens front entrance pupil location is more than 4 cm (not
millimeter)in front of the adjustable aperture ring inside the Nikon
990 lens compartment.

Let us be reasonable...

--- In #removed#, "John Houghton" <#removed#>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM