Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2004-Nov-12 21:10:08
Subject:Re: screws... HELP!!! USA and GB members, please!!!

PanoTools: Re: screws... HELP!!! USA and GB members, please!!! Erik Krause 2004-Nov-12 21:10:08
On 12 Nov 2004 at 11:48, Luca Vascon wrote:

> Anyone who can buy a nice screw-maker (what is the correct name???) male and
> female and send me it?
> Or just tell me the name in english and german so I look through eBay?
> Better if from europe side, less hassle and problems, and es sendig
> expenses.

You should get it at any better metal works supply (even in italy).
If you don't find any, ask an english car dealer or better repair
shop. If all this doesn't help, come to Freiburg, I have both... ;-)

best regards
--
Erik Krause
Ressources, not only for panorama creation:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM