Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2004-Nov-13 11:32:51
Subject:RE: PanoTools.Info

PanoTools: RE: PanoTools.Info John Spikowski 2004-Nov-13 11:32:51
<
need help making the site?

Yes ! I was hoping that some of the members would chip in and come up with
some template examples so a design theme could be established. Next comes
the site layout and deciding what dynamic applications there will be.
(forum, mailing list management, message content extraction for a knowledge
base, ...) It would be nice if Helmut would give us a bio and a short story
on how the tool set evolved and the motivation behind it. I would also like
to see the add-on developers be a big part of this.

John Spikowski
PanoTools Moderator