Sender:Eric O'Brien
Date/Time:2004-Nov-23 06:26:31
Subject:Re: Printing Large Panos - Workarounds for Qimage Problems?

PanoTools: Re: Printing Large Panos - Workarounds for Qimage Problems? Eric O'Brien 2004-Nov-23 06:26:31
This is neither free nor inexpensive, but you might want to know about
it

SizeFixer <http://www.fixerlabs.com/pages/sizefixer1.html>

"Enlarge up to 400% without loss of sharpness."
"World First - Super-resolution technology."
	"Absolutely no compromise image interpolation."

eo

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM