Sender:Andrew Jakowleff
Date/Time:2005-Mar-12 06:38:44
Subject:Re: 5-sec.mov sprite, Panocube plus 5.1, autorotate works on web page, fails other times

PanoTools: Re: 5-sec.mov sprite, Panocube plus 5.1, autorotate works on web page, fails other times Andrew Jakowleff 2005-Mar-12 06:38:44
On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 11:55:22PM -0800, Peter Sale wrote:

> I know how to get panoramas that I drag on top of PanoCube Plus 5.1 to
> autorotate on my desktop.  At some point, I even must have known how to get
> panoramas that I uploaded to my web page,
> http://petersale.com/property5_vt.html , to autorotate, but I forget how I
> did it.  Whatever the solution is, it involves the 5-sec.mov file and
> sprites. Can anyone give me a hint about how I may have gotten a panorama to
> autorotate when a guest clicks on it in a web page?

Hard to understand you. Do you want a sprite which starts to spin after a user click on it?
Could you point to the web sample with such behaving movie?

> I already know about adding mention of 5-sec.mov in the PanoCube script
> file, but for some reason simply uploading the complete Panorama is not
> enough to get that panorama to autorotate when uploaded to my site,
> http://petersale.com/property5_vt.html.

All movies I have previed there are OK for me. What problem?
I remember a few weeks ago you posted a link to the missworking movie - it was postrocessed after panocubing with other software in the wrong way, as I noted.

=Andrew Jakowleff

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools PayPal Donation Account: #removed#