Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2005-Mar-12 22:12:40
Subject:RE: Re: Migration Timeline

PanoTools: RE: Re: Migration Timeline John Spikowski 2005-Mar-12 22:12:40
I'm asking active members that actually profit from the use of PanoTools to
donate. I'm sure there are current members on a fixed income that $25.00
would cause stress in their life and would have to go without. I'm not
asking anyone to donate and then end up homeless. I'm not a idiot and can
tell which members are more than a weekend shutterbug. The bottom line is
that being a PanoTools members is no longer going to be a free ride. If
there are members on the list that can give a little more to compensate for
the members that can't, then that will work also.

If someone wants to match my $50,000+ in unbillable time and out of pocket
expenses I have donated to PanoToools, then I'll be more sympathetic to the
users that can't come up with the one time $25.00 donation I'm asking for.

John