Sender:Jim Dawson
Date/Time:2005-Mar-13 00:37:53
Subject:Re: Re: Donation amount...

PanoTools: Re: Re: Donation amount... Jim Dawson 2005-Mar-13 00:37:53
Well, I just blew it. Your post about a $25.00 donation wasn't quick enough.I
donated
$20.00 a few minutes ago. If that's not enough to help, please refund it through
PayPal and
I'll stop visiting the group. I already donate to several sites and can only
afford so much.

Jim Dawson