Sender:Matt Haber
Date/Time:2005-Mar-13 19:38:51
Subject:Re: Re: Migration Timeline

PanoTools: Re: Re: Migration Timeline Matt Haber 2005-Mar-13 19:38:51
+1

John, I'm grateful for the time it take you to manage the list, but to
be honest, it's those like Fulvio who contribute +2 with the amazing
software they make available.

I'm one of those who became fascinated by the notion of
panoramas, and I've learned tons on this list, but I've made zero pro
use of the tools or list, and don't anticipate doing so any time soon.

I think there is little precedent for a pay list to be successful
(probably the only precedent is for pay support of an otherwise free
software product). I don't hold much hope for success.

I agree that the best option is to request someone else to take over
the list.

-matt

--
Matt Haber