Sender:Andrew Jakowleff
Date/Time:2005-Mar-27 06:41:10
Subject:Re: Panorama blending demo. Similar to Enblend.

PanoTools: Re: Panorama blending demo. Similar to Enblend. Andrew Jakowleff 2005-Mar-27 06:41:10
On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 10:54:12PM +0100, Luca Vascon wrote:

> But I have lines in the sky, or cuts, when I rebuild the equirectangular to
> a qtvr........

If something was not present in equirectangular and appears in qtvr - check your sources for alpha channel. If it present - delete it.

=Andrew Jakowleff

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools Extended Topic Forum: http://forum.panotools.info
PanoTools PayPal Donation Account: support _AT_ panotools.info ( _AT_ = @)