Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Jun-13 16:41:50
Subject:Re: Re: helicopter panorama - shooting method

PanoTools: Re: Re: helicopter panorama - shooting method Bernhard Vogl 2005-Jun-13 16:41:50
I just can affirm Edwards and Eriks considerations.
Something makes you think, Newton's Law will work better the higher you
are...  ;-)

...and time in such situations is always too short to think about technical
shooting details. "Mental training" helps a lot to do the right thing at the
right moment. This is also true (as always) for practising.

Looking backwards i can see how gradual my skill increase for such type of
panoramas:
The Hallstatt Lake was shot about Summer last year:
http://www.austria-360.at/ooe/page-h-schiff.html
The Firefighter Pano for the WWP event months later:
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp1204/html/BernhardVogl.html
...and there is still room for improvement...

Best regards
Bernhard