Sender:Fulvio Senore
Date/Time:2005-Sep-26 18:16:36
Subject:Re: Open source panoramic viewer project needs help

PanoTools: Re: Open source panoramic viewer project needs help Fulvio Senore 2005-Sep-26 18:16:36
Mark,

You have been the first to post something to our project!

We will keep your request in mind, but don't expect to see anything
quickly. We have to learn a lot of things, then we will have to do some
design work. Coding will came last.

Fulvio Senore

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM