Sender:Fulvio Senore
Date/Time:2005-Sep-26 21:37:46
Subject:Re: Open source panoramic viewer project needs help

PanoTools: Re: Open source panoramic viewer project needs help Fulvio Senore 2005-Sep-26 21:37:46
John,

I did not post anything, I simply answered to a pair of questions.
To me, it seems overkill to say "join to another list to have an answer".

Fulvio Senore

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM