Sender:Jim Watters
Date/Time:2005-Oct-27 17:23:56
Subject:Re: pano12.dll ver 2.7.0.11

PanoTools: Re: pano12.dll ver 2.7.0.11 Jim Watters 2005-Oct-27 17:23:56
John Houghton <j.houghton@...> writes:

> --- In PanoTools@..., Jim Watters <jwatters <at> p...> wrote:
> >
> > A new version of the pano12.dll has been released.
>
> Jim, I'm afraid that I'm finding v2.7.0.11 is as unreliable as
> v2.7.0.10.  PTStitcher fails in various ways (running with PTGui 5.1 on
> WinXP Home + SP2).  E.g.  "PTStitcher.exe has encountered a problem and
> needs to close".  Simply clicking the create panorama button again
> without changing anything usually works ok.  I have had about 6 run
> failures today since installing the new version, but I cannot make it
> fail in a repeatable manner.  I normally stick to v2.7.0.9, which gives
> no trouble at all.
>
> John

Not good!  I have used this version many times without problem.  I even
calculated a pan the size of available memory and watch TaskManager go down to
12MB free and still work.  I hope I can send you a debug version tonight so I
can track down why some are having problems.  Can you send me a project file?

Jim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM