Sender:gerdsy
Date/Time:2005-Oct-28 19:35:13
Subject:Re: pano12.dll ver 2.7.0.11

PanoTools: Re: pano12.dll ver 2.7.0.11 gerdsy 2005-Oct-28 19:35:13
--- In #removed#, Piotr Popik <#removed#> wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, Erik Krause wrote:
>
> > > Faster tCA Correction
> > > Incorporates Robert Pratt's improvement to correcting chromatic
>
> > Good news for PTShift! Eric Gerds currently works on PTShift 1.7 As
> > soon as it's ready I'll write a wiki tutorial about how to
> > efficiently determine CA correction parameters...
> - I know this is a question to Eric (not Erik :), but could PTShift be
> writen so that PS 7.0 could use it? PS 7 is able to run js, but
> unfortunately not these wonderful Eric's scripts :(

I just did some additional checking. It appears that the PS 7
scripting engine is not capable of creating any gui to interact with
the user. It would be impossible to implement PTShift without any gui.
So much for that idea.

Eric

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM