Sender:John Houghton
Date/Time:2005-Oct-30 08:34:01
Subject:Re: pano12.dll ver 2.7.0.11

PanoTools: Re: pano12.dll ver 2.7.0.11 John Houghton 2005-Oct-30 08:34:01
--- In #removed#, Marlon Moyer <#removed#>
wrote:

> I'm so glad that I'm not the only one with this problem.  I had
> similar problems with 2.7.0.10 also and as of tonight, I've already
> had 1 crash of the .11 build.

That's useful.  Anybody else have these problems?  There's a tendency
for people not to report a problem when they see somebody else has
already reported it.  Jim's attempts to investigate this have not so
far been very fruitful:  the fault went away when diagostic software
was installed.

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM