Sender:Serge Maandag
Date/Time:2006-Feb-01 14:49:02
Subject:RE: Java Aplet

PanoTools: RE: Java Aplet Serge Maandag 2006-Feb-01 14:49:02
> I'm wondering if I can have advanced control of the panorama.
> What I'm saying is:
>
> 1- Are we able to get information from the aplet, like what
> are we looking at?
> 2- Get information about the zoom status?

First of all try pressing the i,o,p and v buttons when the
panorama is loaded. The statusbar will show some info.

Secondly, there are some possibilities in javascript to read
or set parameters. I have an old page with master and slave
pano's that constantly sync to each others settings. It goes
a little something like this:

In the body:

<applet archive=ptviewer.jar name=master mayscript=true ....>
  <param name=getview value='changeview'>
</applet>

<applet archive=ptviewer.jar name=slave mayscript=true ....>
</applet>

In the header:
<script>
	function changeview(p,t,f){
		document.slave.gotoView(p, t, f);
	};
</script>

So I guess upon a change in the view the function changeview gets
called.
changeview gets ehm, pitch, yaw and fov as parameters (guess)

It should be all explained in the ptviewer documentation from Helmut
Dersch.
I only remember I did know what I was doing back then :)

Serge.

Op de inhoud van dit e-mailbericht en de daaraan gehechte bijlagen is de inhoud van de volgende disclaimer van toepassing: http://www.zeelandnet.nl/disclaimer.php