Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2006-Feb-22 17:46:11
Subject:Re: PTGui 5.7 - how to use the antialiasing filters ?

PanoTools: Re: PTGui 5.7 - how to use the antialiasing filters ? tflyfish2002 2006-Feb-22 17:46:11
I notice that the new Interpolators are only available if you warp
with Panotools, is there any downside to warping with PT rather than
PTGUI?
I have stiched the same pano with several of the new filters and
displayed the results in the Deval viewer. There is a big difference
in the Antialiasing between those that I have tested thusfar.  Do you
have any recommendations as to the best one to use?  I have not tested
using QT yet, I will get around to that later.
My spare time is currently tight, I am selling some older gear and
purchasing a used 1DS!

Bazzer