Sender:Bruno Postle
Date/Time:2006-May-25 01:22:59
Subject:Re: Re: PanoTools Funding Options

PanoTools: Re: Re: PanoTools Funding Options Bruno Postle 2006-May-25 01:22:59
On Wed 24-May-2006 at 16:06 -0700, Pat Swovelin wrote:

> Is that something that any of the members can do for our own records,
> i.e., is there a way that I can have all of the existing messages sent
> to me (as a one-time event) in the same way that I have them forwarded
> to me on a daily basis?

Go to gmane, the link is at the bottom of every email:

This archive is complete, including everything from the old
proj-imim list (starting in April 2000).

If you have a decent mail/news client, just point it to the gmane
nntp feed and copy the messages to a local mail folder.

--
Bruno

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM