Sender:Eduardo
Date/Time:2006-May-25 16:42:39
Subject:Re: PanoTools Funding Options

PanoTools: Re: PanoTools Funding Options Eduardo 2006-May-25 16:42:39
> Roger,
>
> I think your getting a bit carried away. It's amazing how the whiners on the
> list have plenty to say but nothing to contribute.
>
> John

First of all, thanks John for making panotools.info a great resource and
all the hard work.

Actually, I would like to express my thakfullness to all of the others:
thanks Kevin, Ian and Bert. Thanks also to all the people on the list,
sharing the knowledge which  makes this list what it is, without that it
would be just an empty placeholder for a "wish to be" list. The most
valuable asset here is this knowledge.

Even if I never contributed here (which makes me a "whiner") - I offered
help a few times; i.e. the pt_BR translation for Pano2QTVR - I share the
concerning about the transparency, overspec'd server and costs of a
*non-commercial* project.

Honestly, I don't think that calling "whiners" those that argue about
these matters, a mature way to handle it.

I can't see in any of the precedent posts, any of the "whiners", as you
call them/us, refering to you at this level (no, Im not a puritan).

I think that it doesn't really contribute to the discussion.

Regards,
Eduardo Hutter

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM