Sender:Steven Dowd
Date/Time:2006-Jun-04 21:20:54
Subject:Re: OT : ignore if you want: Ref : Panotools.info Hosting

PanoTools: Re: OT : ignore if you want: Ref : Panotools.info Hosting Steven Dowd 2006-Jun-04 21:20:54
John, as for helping, contributing to panotools is something I think is
worthy, but I would not want to be subsidising your other projects or
domains..

Not when some people, Bert for one, offered free hosting..

It now seems to me, the reason you maybe needed a dedicated server and root
access to run certain scripts/codes, was probably more to do with running
the scriptbasic code, and nothing that related to panotools, meaning you
could have hosted panotools.info more cheaply after-all....