Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2006-Jun-04 21:40:51
Subject:Re: OT : ignore if you want: Ref : Panotools.info Hosting

PanoTools: Re: OT : ignore if you want: Ref : Panotools.info Hosting tflyfish2002 2006-Jun-04 21:40:51
Now let me see if I understand this.
John is being accused of using the panotools so called dedicated
server for other domains which he may or may not being paid for as a
way of off setting the $159 costs?
Surely if this is the case this is not what we were informed a few
days ago.
I too have been getting spam from the email address that I use for the
yahoo groups since the changes were made.

Kevin, were are you on this one?

Bazzer

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM

<*> PanoTools List Reader @ GMane: