Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2006-Jun-04 21:55:00
Subject:RE: OT : ignore if you want: Ref : Panotools.info Hosting

PanoTools: RE: OT : ignore if you want: Ref : Panotools.info Hosting John Spikowski 2006-Jun-04 21:55:00

> And  I would want to know 'what' I would be helping to host,
> as an example, these extra domains, also seem to be hosted on
> the panotools.info dedicated server
>
> northwestliving.info = 12.47.45.73
> nwliving.info = 12.47.45.73
> virtual360video.com = 12.47.45.73
>
> Are there more, projects or domains on that server, getting
> hosted off panotools donations?

PanoTools denotations have paid for less then 1/2 the server but use %99 of
the server resources. Where do you think the other 1/2 of the server
payments are coming from? (HINT: My pocket) The time I put into the
PanoTools Archive project alone instead of doing my billable projects would
have paid for the server for a year and then some. I was paying EZ-Web
Hosting $100 / month for the four sites I hosted with them and moved them to
the dedicated server. (PanoTools, ScriptBasic,  my personal V360V and small
town real estate client I host.)

Your idea of having Bert host PanoTools isn't a very smart choice. The first
time someone disagrees with him he would shut the site down. He has made it
clear that the website he did for PanoTools is his property.

Bert Wrote:

"I will delete it all. If I see anything of it online in what form it may be
, I will come after you."

Is this the type of person you want hosting PanoTools?

What is the point of asking these questions on the list when I (and the list
manager) have asked to direct all funding questions to
#removed#?

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM

<*> PanoTools List Reader @ GMane: