Sender:Daniel Moore
Date/Time:2006-Jun-07 03:31:01
Subject:Re: Mercator projection output

PanoTools: Re: Mercator projection output Daniel Moore 2006-Jun-07 03:31:01
    : )  Thanks so much Max, I didn't think it was
going to be -that- easy!  Now if you'll excuse me,
there's been a change in my plans for the evening.. :
)

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM

<*> PanoTools List Reader @ GMane: