Sender:Wheaton, Simon
Date/Time:2006-Jun-27 02:09:46
Subject:RE: PanoTools Group?

PanoTools: RE: PanoTools Group? Wheaton, Simon 2006-Jun-27 02:09:46
I find it totally offensive that you are holding a resource that has been finacially supported by this community, as well as all content being provided by this community, for ransom to the tune of $2500.

As I understand it, the panotools.info site has not been a 'home' for the mailing list, as this is a free Yahoogroups mailing list.

It has been where the wiki has been run from, and now you are using that as a means to make a profit.

We need to find a new domain name/site that is run by the community, and cut all ties with this site that is just being used by it's owner to make some money off of our resources.

Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA