Sender:Matt Smith
Date/Time:2007-Mar-13 13:33:17
Subject:Re: Transparent Object Movies

PanoTools NG: Re: Transparent Object Movies Matt Smith 2007-Mar-13 13:33:17
The answer is, you can make a transparent Object VR and here is a
sample.

http://www.photospherix.com/sheri_trans.html

It is not perfect, but I did it in about five mins. I just selected
the white and made an alpha mask. It was easier than I thought.

You will have to have a player that you have source access. Then
change a couple things in the swf file and import a png or tiff with
a alpha and bingo bango bongo you are done!..

Matt Smith
PhotoSpherix
317.396.5791
starting a Revolution in Photography
Indianapolis, Indiana USA
http://www.photospherix.com

On Mar 12, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Yuval Levy wrote:

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Rauscher wrote:
 > YL> Is there a way to create transparent objects with
 > YL> <http://www.pano2qtvr.com/> and Flashpack?
 >
 > Currently not because I always use JPEG to store the images and JPEG
 > doesn't support an alpha channel. But this sounds like a good idea to
 > be added into a future version.

Thank you!

I made an object a few days ago. same input images, same project file.
The SWF is slower than the MOV. What am I doing wrong? is there a way to
synchronize their auto rotation speed so that from the same project file
both outputs rotate at the same speed?

QuickTime: <http://www.photopla.net/obtest/carnuba.mov>

Flash: <http://www.photopla.net/obtest/carnuba.swf>

Project File: <http://www.photopla.net/obtest/carnuba.pqp>

Yuv

--
Copyright © 2007 Yuval Levy
Verbatim copying and distribution on other medium than YahooGroup

Messages in this topic (6)Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members |
Calendar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/gWFolB/TM