Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2007-May-11 02:47:24
Subject:Re: Re: supporting multiple WEB-Browsers using one (1) ptviewer.jar

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: supporting multiple WEB-Browsers using one (1) ptviewer.jar Roger D. Williams 2007-May-11 02:47:24
On Fri, 11 May 2007 00:23:56 +0900, hans_loepfe <#removed#>
wrote:

> Hi Bruno, hi whoever is interested
>
> Below is the code that now works fine for MSIE, Firefox and
> presumably all other browser.
>
> To everyone reading this:
> Please check with browsers other than Firefox or MSIE and tell me if
> it worked for you or not.
> http://www.halo-photographs.com/panoramas/ptv12.html

This is a report for Opera 9.02.

It works, after a rather disconcerting few seconds when only a grey
box appears in the screen. Then I get the "loading" display, and
the panorama appears. It moves smoothly. I note that they are not
spherical (i.e., 360-degree) panoramas, nor to they cover the whole
vertical field-of-view (i.e., 180 degrees).

I can scan and zoom as usual using the mouse and the CTRL/SHFT keys,
but the "+" "-" and "rotate" icons in the lower-left corner do not
work.

Roger

--
Work: www.adex-japan.com