Sender:Richard Moore
Date/Time:2001-Jan-06 19:56:03
Subject:Re: Number of Control Points, was Re:

proj-imim: Re: Number of Control Points, was Re: Richard Moore 2001-Jan-06 19:56:03
Peter Murphy wrote:

> t factor lines make it much more certain that ones answer is
> physically accurate. I would usually use at least a couple of t1 factor
> lines for at least one image (generally the first) for any
> sequence where scene verticals were visible. In this case you
> must optimize r0 and p0 and not set them to zero as one
> normally would.

OK, what are t factor lines?

While I'm asking, I've been wondering, what are the "X0 Y0 Z0"
entries at the end of each i line? And what is the effect of having,
say, "v=0" in the i line?

What Peter means by the "morph to fit" flag?

 -- Richard