Sender:A Y R T O N - VRI
Date/Time:2007-Aug-10 01:37:06
Subject:Re: Re: pole panos - Unesco Heritage stitch AXIS

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: pole panos - Unesco Heritage stitch AXIS A Y R T O N - VRI 2007-Aug-10 01:37:06
Hi Martin
if you don.t mind send to me too I appreciatte  :-)
I did the same stuff but shooting from a helicopter this week
I can send you a link to mine tries as sson as I finish them
I did in 3 different ways
But none are so nice as yours. Congratulations on a nice view
Thanks a lot

AYRTON

--
AYRTON     VR Images                                 www.ayrton.com