Sender:Philo
Date/Time:2000-Apr-18 14:22:19
Subject:Re: Panorama tools

proj-imim: Re: Panorama tools Philo 2000-Apr-18 14:22:19
Hello Allan !

The script used was joined to my mail, tell me if you want me to send it
again.
I think I must indeed write a tutorial... (see my other mails on this
subject... !)

I used 3 images instead of three for at least  three reasons :
- for hand held panos, it's difficult to make 2 photos just 180¡ apart
- photo quality degrades somewhat on the edges of the fisheye
- more overlap means more opportunities to locate significant corresponding
points between shots...

Happy panoramas !

Philo