Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2007-Nov-23 16:32:28
Subject:Re: view point correction

PanoTools NG: Re: view point correction Erik Krause 2007-Nov-23 16:32:28
On Friday, November 23, 2007 at 1:28, Eric O'Brien wrote:

> For me, it has worked fabulously.  However, since the control points
> need to be placed manually, and the "offset nadir" shot optimized
> separately, and an alpha channel needs to be drawn on that image
> ALSO... the entire process is anything but "snappy."  :(

It's only necessary to paint an alpha channel if you use an external
blender (smartblend or enblend). With the PTGui internal blender it
is sufficient to decrease blend prority for the nadir image. PTGui
then uses only the necessary parts to fill the hole...

best regards
--
http://www.erik-krause.de