Sender:gobrien1911
Date/Time:2007-Nov-29 15:03:48
Subject:Re: posting VR to blogger.com

PanoTools NG: Re: posting VR to blogger.com gobrien1911 2007-Nov-29 15:03:48
Thanks, Carel!

On a quick look, it certainly looks do-able. I'll try  it.

If you're interested, the blog is http://panoramist.blogspot.com

The telescope OM is really lovely. Aesthetically pleasing with a high "gee-whiz" factor.
What more could I ask for?

Best regards,
Gary