Sender:Bruno Postle
Date/Time:2008-Feb-26 11:41:54
Subject:Re: Difficulties getting Enfuse Auto Align droplet to work

PanoTools NG: Re: Difficulties getting Enfuse Auto Align droplet to work Bruno Postle 2008-Feb-26 11:41:54
On Tue 26-Feb-2008 at 10:06 +0000, Carlos Chegado wrote:

>Yes, it may work for you but I am using a Canon 5D / Tokina 107 on top
>of a 7m pole that wobbles very much so may be offset is too much for
>this script to handle!
>If there is a way to change the settings it would be great to test if I
>can make it work with my pictures.

Sorry, it's just a matter of finding and changing the only '100' in
align_image_stack.cpp and recompiling, but you need to find somebody
with a Windows hugin build-chain to do this.

Doubling this value will make it run four times slower, so it really
needs to be made a configurable option if at all (for most other
tasks '100' is too high a value anyway).

I'm sure that if somebody wrote a patch to make this an option then
it would be applied very quickly.

--
Bruno

<*> Nabble (Web) http://www.nabble.com/PanoToolsNG-f15658.html