Sender:Trausti Hraunfjord
Date/Time:2012-Feb-14 20:51:31
Subject:Re: What is happening to Panotools list?

PanoTools NG: Re: What is happening to Panotools list? Trausti Hraunfjord 2012-Feb-14 20:51:31
http://www.facebook.com/groups/panoramicphotographers/

Panoramic Photographers on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/groups/panoramicphotographers/>
Open Group <http://www.facebook.com/groups/panoramicphotographers/#> ?
#removed#

   - **945 Members<http://www.facebook.com/groups/panoramicphotographers/members/>

There can be noise yes, but also a lot of good information and examples of
works, opinions etc.   Quite active and friendly from what I have
experienced.

Trausti