Sender:PanoToolsNG.10.m8
Date/Time:2012-Feb-16 10:32:06
Subject:Re: Re: What is happening to Panotools list?

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: What is happening to Panotools list? PanoToolsNG.10.m8 2012-Feb-16 10:32:06
These are my personal feelings and observations:

An email list comes to you. You have to go to any web type delivery system.
(yes, some of these systems allow notifications to you that something has happened)

After a number of years watching and participating on the IMatch forums I recently realised that I haven't visited the site for about a year and a half! (time to see what new has happened)

Although I am mainly a lurker here (over the years I have occasionally added input) it all still comes to me and depending on my interest, I delete, archive, research or reply.

I think, some of the very knowledgeable people here of this list were very active in the early days and less so today (a few are still active today) through sheer inertia, they can (and do) still sometimes add input. It would be a shame to lose that expertise completely because 'they' didn't want to go to a forum, or friendface, or other of these web delivery systems.

Cheers,
Darren M

Sent from my iPaid-a lot